Transfer 35mm film and slides to SD card - no PC needed. Fastest and Easiest way to transfer Slides and Negatives to Digital. £ 59.99
4 Gigabyte SD Card
8 Gigabyte SD Card
3 x extra negative holders
3 x extra slide holders
Neostar 'FS351N' Scanner with FREE 2GB SD Card
Scanned images can be previewed, edited and saved to digital, quickly and without a computer FREE 2GB SD card – enough to store up to 1000 images!
Bring your much-loved film negative and slide collection to life by transforming them into digital files and save directly to SD card – No PC required.
Scanned images can be previewed, edited and saved to digital, quickly and without a computer. Once saved to SD card you can playback images on a digital photo frame, a television using the included AV lead, your mobile phone, computer, or take them to be printed!
Step 1: Insert slides or negatives into scanner Step 2: Preview, edit and save scanned images to SD card Step 3: Playback image on digital photo frame, TV, computer, etc. Step 4: Finally attach the USB lead and copy scanned images to a PC for safe long term storage
Watch the Video
• 5 mega pixel sensor takes just a few seconds to scan and save colour/b&w slides/negatives (will also scan up to 10 mega pixel quality - interpolated)
• FREE 2GB SD memory card – enough to store up to 1000 images.
• Preview images on its large built-in colour 2.4” LCD screen.
• Automatically adjusts focus, exposure, and colour balance so you don’t have to be a photo or computer whiz to achieve great results.
• You can even edit images using the ‘flip’, ‘mirror’, and ‘rotate’ buttons for correcting backwards and upside down scanned images!
• An optional-use USB port and cable for connecting to a PC (drag files from SD card to computer)
• Measures just 10cm x 8.5cm x 8.5cm!
• Mains or USB powered and compact. Includes negative / slide cleaning brush.
• Uses a 5 mega pixel CMOS sensor with 1,800 dpi interpolation & 24-bit colour scan. • Adjustable exposure value • Automatic white balance • Fixed focus • 3 white LED lights • Single pass scan • Images will be saved as jpg file • Scans colour or black & white negatives / slides • LCD screen size: 2.4" • LCD resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
A pack of 3 extra slide and negative holders are available to purchase separately, allowing you to scan more of your collection quickly and easily.
4GB and 8GB SD cards are also available.
Q Will this work with a MAC and a PC. A Yes it will work with both.
Q Does this product come supplied with any image editing software included which I can use on my PC / MAC? A No. This does not come with software for computers as the main point of the product is that you do not need a PC or MAC to scan and digitise your old slides / negatives! It will save scanned images as jpeg files directly to the SD memory card.
To order any of these items by telephone call 01794 527 490 and quote STDWEB and the item code above the description.
All orders will be acknowledged with an approximate delivery date. Delivery to UK mainland addresses only. Offers are subject to availability. If you are not completely satisfied, please return the product in good condition to MySmartBuy.com Ltd within 14 days of delivery, requesting either a full refund or an exchange. Your contract for supply of goods is with MySmartBuy.com Ltd.